Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What's On #3...on errr, a tuesday



What's On #3- Your Nightstand

Sorry a day late and uh, a dollar short? But for real, here are on my night stands. [excuse the picture of tobes, it was attached to my nightstand picture] 
^^^^ my nightstand includes 3 drawers [full of books I want to read, hand lotion and my bible] on top it is a picture from our wedding with my brother's picture and the Willow Tree Figurines [brother + sister ]

^^ I included our end tables just for fun.


^^^^ and the guest bedroom night stand.


What's on y'all's!?!?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!