Tuesday, June 30, 2015

top two: BEACH

Well the beach trip is 19 days and counting so these are my top two this week!

1. BEACHY WAVES
During the summer I am all about some beachy waves for my hair...unfortunately I have yet to perfect the art of beach hair with my stick straight, thick but fine hair!

Looking on pinterest I found this from sephora...I haven't been able to get to sephora yet but it is on my must have list before the beach!


 via: sephora

















via:sephora

















via:sephora
via:sephora

I always hear great things about bumble and bumble so I know it would be worth trying. I stopped by cvs on my way home and was looking at what they had concerning my wave situation and purchased this.  So stay tuned and I'll let y'all know how it works!



2.BEACH READING
I already mentioned this one....All The Light We Cannot See now I've added two more per Shay Shull [Mix & Match Mama]'s recommendation. 


I started a new goal to finish out my 24th year [check out the new pages I added to notamom] to read at least 2 books a month so let's do this! 




1 comment :

  1. I just got that Bumble & Bumble shampoo and conditioner! I haven't used it yet (finishing out an old S&C) but I'm excited to try it! Love me some beachy waves!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!