Thursday, June 18, 2015

our little lives lately...

Another Thursday edition of our lives lately...This past week{end} was busy with working, family and friends [[please keep Tripp's grandmother in your prayers, she was rushed to the hospital this past week]].

 The weather has been beautiful during the day lately [the alabama heat is NO joke tho, y'all]

Adventures of Tobes [We cut grass Saturday & everytime I would take a break, Toby would be in another spot in the house]


Sunday- We spent the day with most of Tripp's fam at the zoo. Seriously so fun getting to see our niece and nephew enjoy moments like that!  
{butterfly garden}

{me and my girl on the train #forgivemyappearance it was SO hot}

{we had to send this pic to my mom, DEBRA'S monkeys}
{poor elephant was missing his tusk}
{ice cream after a long hot day!}
{Uncle Al came over Monday, these two are always quite odd couple-y}
{Tripp wearing my eye mask while we take a nap}



 {walked into work yesterday to this mess which I did not make}
{my office which I clearly couldn't even get into yesterday}
{after tobes eventful day, he was in pain with his back so this is after a couple of pain meds}
That's all we've been up too lately! What about y'all?! Tune into tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!