Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites


First, I want to start by saying I am most definitely keeping Charleston in my prayers & the families affected. Second, when I say families affected I am most certainly including the shooter's family, mental illness is a problem and we should not look at this person in such a negative way [he is a human being suffering and he has family that will always care for him who are suffering now, as well]. I will never stop trying to fight the stigma that follows Addiction and Mental Illness. Now onto....

This weeks FAVORITES! 

Favorite Article:  

Matthew Perry- Addiction Recovery
Okay, there is so much that I love about this article. Two of my favorite "friends" together and Matthew Perry being honored for his work in Addiction Recovery which I know has touched him and holds the biggest place in my own heart. Bravo Chandler!












Favorite Moment:
Definitely being asked to be godparents, it was just such an honor! We go to Sydney's shower in Atlanta Saturday so expect pictures next week! 

Favorite Quote: 




Favorite Video: 
I am such a TV nerd (I get it from my dad and brother) and I love love love this aftershow channel on youtube. I watch The Bachelor/ette, DWTS and SYTYCD episodes.

Afterbuzz TV

Favorite Song:
This week it is officially summer in Alabama and I am listening to some country!

Favorite Blog:
This week I found Sequins and Seabreezes and her blog is lovely, of course I am semi living vicariously through her. Fashion is on point so check her out.

Favorite Laugh:

Favorite Summer Trend:
I am diggin' this flamingo trend! These are a few items I found that I love for summer.
{found these lights at cracker barrel and just died.}

























{this beach towel from forever 21  link:here }





















{these CUTE flamingo studs, I am strictly a studs girl and I ADORE these! link: here }

















{This Kavu Rope Bag in flamingo print! link: here}


 















So these are my favorites this week! What are y'all loving?! See y'all Monday for What's on #6! 

Linking up with my fav bloggers too!  link: meet @ the barre    link: momfessionals














6 comments :

  1. I like how your organize your favorites! Love all the flamingos! Have a great weekend!!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved your friday favs too! thanks for the read!

      Delete
  2. Being asked to be godparents is amazing - congrats!
    Those flamingo studs are perfect - I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you do your favorites! And I absolutely love your blog. - Seri from www.serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!