Thursday, June 11, 2015

our little lives lately...


what we've been up to this week?!


Friday- We had our niece and nephew over for a slumber party that included the park, a target trip [for a few toys, of course], an ice cream run and lots of playing.


{I've cleaned my table since then! #whew}
 {my girl, willow rhea}
 {cutest fella, Jaxon}




Saturday- Tripp and his dad worked in our yard {that's their summer project} and planted two hibiscus trees that I talked about in Monday's post.
and then this non-mom and non-dad took a nap because we were plum-tuckered from those sweet babies!

Sunday- We spent time with two of our own babies..Beau & Betty White. Bless them, they often get over looked compared to Toby because he is a constant inside dog and they are part-time outside livers.

{pre-hike #couldtheybeanycuter?! - said in a chandler bing voice}
 {during the hike #theyneedmorecardio}
 {she's alive, don't panic!}
 {post hike #praisejesusforthecreek}


 {if you wonder where Toby was, welll.... #hesanoldman}
{but we still love him!}

During this week- We hiked a little, worked a lot and we are just enjoying the summer so far {I live for hot weather and my husband sweats like a hooker in a church}.

{I need a pedicure and Tripp, poor baby needs some sun on his feet #coachproblems}


also I added an about me page, check it out! #learningnewthingsalways

What have y'all been up to?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!