Monday, May 11, 2015

"What's On" Series #1

Hey y'all! I found this blog series about "what's on" from one of my blogs that I follow and love. They did it in a sort of momfessional type of way so I was going to change it up a little for those of us still childless (parttttty! jk moms!). 


Every Monday I will follow up on my "What's On" Series. Today starts what's on your DVR....

Welllll this is actually a sore subject since this week I feel like every show I watch has been cancelled (I hate you fox, nbc, abc and cw..) Revenge, Hart of Dixie, The Following, Hot in Cleveland, Parenthood, The Mindy Project & One Big Happy (I had just started it..). The only shows that survived Nashville and New Girl #thankgoodness 

So currently on my DVR..[a pre-warning that my guilty pleasure is reality tv]
recent Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode

The Ellen Show

Live with Michael and Kelly [I also love talk shows]

The Chew [makes me feel like a chef even though I never make any of the stuff they show]

What What Happens Live [Love andy!]

Tonight Show [More Tripp's show than mine]

Younger [one of my new favs! On TVLAND #checkitout]

Botched [cant.look.away.]

Dancing with the Stars [Don't judge me]

Southern Charm [T.Ravvvv]

Jurassic Park [made the mistake of telling Tripp I had never seen it]

So that's #1 on the What's On series, check back Monday's for the follow up.

Let me know if y'all watch any of these or have any new recommendations!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!