Friday, February 26, 2016

Fridie Favies

hi lovelies!


It's good to be here today with breath in my lungs! As always, I'm overwhelmed by the constant love and support from my blog friends...ugh if only y'all lived closer! Thanks for the emails, comments and texts. I'm here today and thankful for it! Still pushing through this horrible thing called depression but taking steps every week to manage and defeat it.



FAVORITE SONG
This jam is catchy y'all!





FAVORITE QUOTE


FAVORITE SNAPCHAT

I just recently got into snapchat [like around christmas time] and I must say it is my favorite social media app now. It is just so fun! Nothing stressful about it. I follow a handful of people in the health and fitness areas that inspire me everyday and I really look forward to checking their snaps each day.

@hannahbgood



FAVORITE BEAUTY-
I was in need of concealer and my under eyes have really gotten dark so I wanted to try something new. I got Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller..and so far, I love it! I've been using it a week and a half and can say that my eyes have definitely lightened.

FAVORITE STEAL
I found these Go Jane Rain Boots and couldn't pass them up! I had been dying for some since seeing all of y'alls Hunter boots and just couldn't talk myself into purchasing those, then I found these babies. Got them this week and they seem very durable and I am super pleased with them! They have a quilted ones too!



6 comments :

  1. I wish you lived closer too!!! I might need to try that under eye roller..I have dark circles under my eyes that never go away UGH Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!! I still don't fully understand Snapchat but everyone is talking about it.. I need to check it out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song 7 years! That under eye roller works really well and is not too expensive, so that's a plus! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those rain boots! I have black Hunter boots but I really wanted a pair of red ones but knew I wouldn't wear them as much as the black - these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh definitely going to check out that under eye stuff, my under eye area is horrible. i love following fitness/health people on snapchat so i will have to check that one out, thanks for sharing :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are so pretty! It's amazing how much they do look like Hunters!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Not A Mom on:
// bloglovin' // facebook // twitter // instagram //

I absolutely love comments so please share your thoughts with me! If you don't receive a response, it must be that you are a no-reply blogger so please go to http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html so I can connect with you!